If you want to book from one trip to another or transfer your booking to a third person or party, you must notify us at least 15 days before the proposed departure date. A fee per person per change (other than any fees charged by the hotel, ground operator or airlines) will apply. If you notify us 15 days before the proposed departure date, the refund policy applicable for cancellation will apply. Transfers to a third party are permitted only where the transfer fulfills all requirements in relation to the journey, and for any other departure the transfer can only be made for one departure within the current validity period. Modifications to any other arrangements made in conjunction with your trip will incur a administration fee per booking. This fee is in addition to any charges levied by the hotel, ground operator or airlines. No modification to your booking is allowed within 10 days of departure.
The land price of your trip includes:
- all accommodation as listed in the Essential Trip Information
- all transport listed in the Essential Trip Information
- sightseeing and meals as listed in the Essential Trip Information
- the services of a group leader as described in the Essential Trip Information
- Participants must be in sufficiently good health to participate in the chosen tour.
- A signed Release form is required for participation in a tour.
- For bike tours, participants bringing their own bike should insure it has a sufficient range of gears for the terrain and have the bike thoroughly checked by a qualified bike mechanic before arrival. Bikes should be equipped with a spare tube and an odometer. Mountain bikes with knobby tires are not appropriate for the tours.