Best Bhutan Tours & Vacation Packages | Best Bhutan Tours & Trips
Warning: Declaration of ElementorPro\Modules\Posts\Skins\Skin_Content_Base::register_controls(Elementor\Widget_Base $widget) should be compatible with Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() in /home/customer/www/adventurebhutan.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/widgets/post-content.php on line 30
Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan, is situated in a valley in the western interior of the country. Apart from it, the city is known for its Buddhist sites or best place in Bhutan Tours & vacation. The huge Tashichho Dzong is a monastery and government palace with gold-leaf roofs. The Memorial Chorten, a white structure with a gold spire, is a revered Buddhist pilgrimage site dedicated to Jigme Dorji Wangchuk, the third king of Bhutan.
At a height of 51.5 meters, the bronze-and-gold Buddha Dordenma statue is located on a southern hill above Thimphu. Marking the site of the 1885 battle that established the monarchy, the football game and archery competition were held at the Changlimathang Stadium. Nearby, the Shatabdi Farmers Market sells food and handicrafts on weekends. The Folk Heritage Museum, a 19th-century wooden house, focuses on rural Bhutanese customs. At Jungshi Handmade Paper Factory, visitors can see traditional Bhutanese papermaking. The Royal Textile Academy displays regional textiles from the 17th century to the present, including costumes used for Buddhist dances.
Discover the magic of Bhutan on this blissful 4 night 5 Days Bhutan package or Book Bhutan Packages Online. Immerse yourself in Cultural Bhutan Tour Packages and admire the region’s natural wonders, historic monuments, Bhutan Durga Puja Special, ancient temples and some of the most scenic valleys that Bhutan has to offer.
Book Bhutan Packages Online, this trip is the one to take if you want to truly experience the raw essence of Bhutan. You will forget the rest of the world on this one-of-a-kind tour that will surely leave you profoundly changed and enlightened by the end. Bhutan is much more than a scenically beautiful land. The culture, tradition, and spiritual magic is woven deeply into Bhutan. The Bhutanese Escape is the trip that will help you uncover and experience this magic to the fullest.
- Explore the Land of Thunder Dragon on this multi-day excursion
- Discover Bhutan’s natural wonders and historical monuments Book Bhutan Holiday Package
- Experience authentic culture and meet local people Book Bhutan Packages Online
- Group Holidays Bhutan Visit famous cities and destinations of Bhutan
- Find Cultural Bhutan Tour Packages blessings in the oldest Buddhist heritage temple
A warm welcome to the ‘Land of Thunder Dragon’ begins at Paro Airport. For Holidays in Bhutan, the tour with his guides to the Cultural Bhutan Tour Packages in the state.
DAY 1: Kichu Lhakhang for blessings, after informing him about the tour with his guides to the oldest temple in the state.
- Next visit the Ta-Dzong National Museum, which was once the Watchtower of the Rinpung Dzong fortress, built in 1645 AD,
- Next visit to the Rinpung Dzong, also known as the ‘Fortress of Heap of Jewels‘.
- To go to Thimpu (Best Bhutan Tours & Trips place) in the evening, a charming city is situated in the center of the Himalayas, then to spend the night here is to lower the height.
DAY 2: Get up early second day and walk to Sangaygang after breakfast to have Best Bhutan Tours & Vacation Packages. Upon arrival, Tackin, after an optional walk to the Happiness Gardens, Bhutan’s national animal.
- To make Group Holidays Bhutan or personalized postage stamps as a memoir of your journey, continue next to the General Post Office and then to the National Library where some of Bhutan’s ancient manuscripts are preserved.
- The Memorial is also a time to visit Chorten, pray for the locals, chant mantras and practice their devotion.
DAY 3: Head out into the subtropical and gglacial valley of Phojikha to look amazing in the stunning landscapes of Bhutan. On the way, Holidays in Bhutan continue by the Dochula Pass to embark the magnificent views of the Himalayas and then take a 2-hour walk in the refreshing Blue Pine forest.
- During the hike, visit the Crane Information Center to see a black-necked crane in its natural habitat. After an overnight stay in Phojikha.
DAY 4: four days wake up to a beautiful morning in the valley and then visit Gangtey Gomba, Bhutan’s largest Nyingma Monastery.
- Interact with the monks and learn about their way of life at the monastery before receiving blessings for Pele La Pass and reaching the top to spot native yaks.
- arrive at Punakha Dzong ‘Palace of Great Happiness’ and walk along the 200-meter suspension bridge from the above Phochu River to Gidagom Village. Continue on through the Metshina Village to Chimi Lhakhang, a fertility temple.
DAY 5: begins with a coffee at Drukwangyel cafe, which offers spectacular views among the snow-capped mountains followed by a visit to the Dzongdahka Monastery.
- The locals play a traditional archery match in Paro city and then enjoy a leisurely stroll to shop for souvenirs and soak up the traditional atmosphere.
- Finally, experience an authentic Bhutanese farewell dinner and learn the art of cooking a variety of traditional dishes.
- Close the evening with a hot stone bath made using hot river rocks and medicinal herbs.
- In the morning spend one final blissful night in Paro before your departure from the airport.
Book Best Bhutan Tours & Vacation Packages | Best Bhutan Tours & Trips